This sweet, tart, and chocolatey Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Pie is sure to satisfy the entire family.
One of my favorite parts about summertime is the abundance of delicious, sweet fruit. Two of my favorites are raspberry and lemon. When most people think of combining these two fruity flavors they think of raspberry lemonade. Now, I love me some raspberry lemonade any day, but Crumbs & Chaos’ lemon-raspberry icebox pie is the perfect combination of these two sweet flavors. This creamy and fruity icebox pie is super tasty from the tartness of the fresh lemons, to the sweetness of the raspberry, to the chocolatey goodness of the Oreo cookie crust. You will definitely want to save this recipe to make again, again, and again. What are some of your favorite summertime flavors?
PIN THIS TO SAVE FOR LATER
Yields 1 pie
This creamy and fruity icebox pie is super tasty from the tartness of the fresh lemons, to the sweetness of the raspberry, to the chocolatey goodness of the Oreo cookie crust.
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Finely crush oreo cookies in blender or food processor.
- Place crumbs, melted butter, and milk in a bowl and mix with a fork, or your hands, until cookie crumbs begin to stick together evenly.
- Press into a 9-inch pie pan, chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Let cool completely before filling.
- Beat together softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and fluffy.
- Add lemon juice and beat an additional minute.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Using a rubber spatula, pour pie filling into pie crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (or up to overnight) prior to serving.
- Before serving, top with raspberries and freshly whipped cream.
*Make sure the raspberries are completely dry before you place them atop your pie, or you will end up with water on top of your pie.
Adapted from Crumbs & Chaos’ recipe – Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Pie.
Check out more of our dessert recipes here.